- September 29, 2017
Switching to ServeManager From Your Current Software is Easy
Why Switch to ServeManager?
ServeManager was created by ServeNow, a company that has been focused on the process serving industry since 2005. Process servers who switch to ServeManager report that it saves them an average of 13 minutes per job compared with their previous software, and 96% report an improvement in workflow. Their customers are happier too!
When you switch to ServeManager, you will...
- save time and money.
- improve your workflow.
- have access to your company data from anywhere!
- be using the most modern process serving software available.
- make your customers happier.
- receive the best customer service in the industry.
How We Make Switching Easy
We've worked to make the transition to ServeManager as smooth as possible for our customers. Here's how:
- Give it a test run with a Free Trial (no credit card required).
- No installation required; just log in from any PC, tablet or phone.
- Webinars and personalized training sessions are available to you and your staff.
- If you become a customer, we can migrate your data.
- If you become a customer, we can set up your custom docs.
- Our support staff in Denver is available along the way to assist with your transition.
- Updates to the software are automatic.
- You're notified every time we release a new feature.
- Our support staff is available via email or phone to help you and your clients.
Thinking About Transitioning to ServeManager?
Get started with ServeManager today and see time savings, workflow improvements, and cost savings. But don't take our word for it. Here's what some of our clients have to say:
We moved from an older software to ServeManager for our process serving and photocopy work. It has been a MAJOR help to our business. The software is smooth, intuitive, reliable and saves us significant time and hassle. More importantly, the people behind it are wonderful to work with and extremely responsive - something hard to find in a tech company.
Joseph Jones, Bosco Legal Services, Riverside CA
DO IT!!! It will be easier than you think and help is available. It will be the best decision you can make for your business.
With ServeManager, we have less frustration about inputting data and not being able to find documents, information, or know where things stand for each service. We have a very organized system that can be updated and accessed by anyone. That allows all of us to know exactly what is happening for each case and communicate that with the client. In the field, it allows freedom to be away from office if needed and still be able to operate ServeManager and stay connected. Our communication with our customers has been so much better and easier. Using the phone app and sending real-time updates is really important to our clients. We rarely have clients call us to know where their job stands.
Jann Heater, Iowa Process Service, Des Moines IA
Support Available Throughout Your Transition... and Beyond
Our in-house support staff works with our customers to ensure any challenges they have in adapting to the software during the transition are addressed quickly. You can call and get your questions answered by a real person or attend our weekly training webinars or pro series to learn about the software's basics and new features.