- May 01, 2018
ServeManager is hiring!
"Firm Management Advisor"
ServeManager is the fastest growing software product in the process serving industry. Some of the largest firms in the nation are using ServeManager as part of their technology stack. A number of law firms and related software products have integrated with us to create more efficient workflows or extend the value of their products.
Our software has recently been covered by the biggest media outlets for legal technology - Above the Law and LawSites.
The process serving industry generally lacks the notion of a “practice management advisor” that exists for law firms. That’s why we’re creating a “Firm Management Advisor” role for the process serving industry. This role is about helping our existing customer fully utilize more of the ServeManager features, and consulting them on how they can run a more efficient and profitable process serving business.
The person in this role will help our customers navigate the challenges and perceived pain of moving to a new software and workflow. We often hear from our clients, "I can't believe we waited so long to use ServeManager".
This role will be part sales and part consulting. The person in this role must have significant experience in legal support operations and be tech-savvy.
- Prospecting and maintaining a pipeline of medium- to large-sized legal support firms
- Develop a program to help customers transition to ServeManager from legacy products
- Consult customers on operations and workflow
- On- and off-site customer training
- Hosting regional events for existing and potential customers
- Help our customers and prospective customers be more efficient and and ultimately more successful
- Must be a people person and have a desire to educate
- 5+ years of operational experience in a legal support firm
- Sales, customer support or consulting experience
- Ability to build a sales pipeline
- Strong technology background
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills
- Knowledge of legal support, process serving and eFiling technologies
- Experience with remote demo’s or webinars
- Ability to travel
- Highly organized
We have offices in Los Angeles and Denver. Relocation would not be required as we envision a fair amount of travel for this role.
Compensation & Benefits
Competitive salary based on experience. Potential for commission and bonus. 13 vacation and personal days. Health + dental + vision insurance and 401k offered.
How to apply
If interested, please fill out this form to begin the application process. After submitting, please leave us a voicemail at (800) 753-1844 x809 telling us why you would be a great fit for this role. In addition, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.