New Job Sorting Options
- December 01, 2022
We've added new Sorting options to the Job Index so you can organize your Job List even further!
These new sorting options will help you format and arrange your jobs based on your preferred method. To start sorting, go to your Jobs Index. In the right corner above the list, you will see a new box for Sorting Options.
Select the Sorting option you would prefer. Clicking the option twice will reverse the sorting order (except for Default).
- Jobs will be sorted in the default manner (chronologically based on creation, taking Rush/Due Dates into effect)
- Jobs will be sorted based on Creation Date (Oldest > Newest)
- Clicking the option again will reverse the order (Newest > Oldest)
- Jobs will be sorted based on the Due Date (Most Overdue > Least Overdue)
- Clicking the option again will reverse the order, this will begin the list with all jobs without a due date (Least Overdue > Most Overdue)
- Jobs will be sorted based on the number of Attempts made (Least Attempts > Most Attempts)
- Clicking the option again will reverse the order (Most Attempts > Least Attempts)
- Jobs will be sorted based on the applied Job Status (Job Status A>Z)
- Clicking the option again will reverse the order (Job Status Z>A)
The System will remember the chosen sorting option if you move to a different section in ServeManager.
Please don't hesitate to Contact Us with any questions or concerns you may have.